Dr T. Rajeshwari Reddy
Dr Rajeshwari Reddy possesses more than 16 years of experience as an expert obstetrician, gynaecologist and laparoscopic surgeon.
Dr T. Rajeshwari Reddy is the top gynecologist in Hyderabad with hands-on experience and expertise in dealing with all types of obstetrics and gynaecological cases. She is an expert laparoscopic surgeon in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Care Hospital, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Dr Rajeshwari Reddy has worked at some of the renowned hospitals in India. While working at top hospitals in India she has acquired immense experience and expertise. She diligently deals with intriguing, challenging and complex gynecologic and obstetric health issues of women with the utmost care and performs intricate laparoscopic surgeries and other complex surgical procedures with profound dexterity. She is well-versed in using innovative and advanced surgical approaches and sophisticated technologies for the treatment of the most challenging health issues of women.
Dr Rajeshwari listens to her patients, makes them comfortable and try to understand their concerns pertaining to the health issues they have. Being a top gynecologist in Hyderabad, she considers every health issue as important and therefore ensures prompt treatment. She believes that there are certain health issues that encompass physical, psychological and emotional aspects and therefore need to be addressed holistically. PCOS, infertility and the natural process like menopause affect women physically and emotionally. For addressing such conditions, she adopts a holistic treatment approach.
Dr Rajeshwari Reddy’s Expertise
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy (VH) [Scarless Surgery or No hole surgery]
- Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy (NDVH)
- Uterine fibroid treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Laparoscopic surgery for the treatment of Infertility
- Laparoscopic ovarian cyst removal surgery
- Laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- High-risk pregnancy care
- PCOS Treatment
- Urogynaecology surgeries for uterine prolapse
- Treatment for irregular menses and menstrual disorders
- Breast cancer surgery
- UTI Treatment
- Cosmetic gynaecological surgeries
- Urogynaecologic surgeries
- Gynaecologic endocrinology
- Gynaecologic Oncology
- Infertility Care
Read More about the following Treatments and Procedures
- MBBS, Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur
- MS (Gynaecology), Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur
- MBA (PGPMAX), Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- Diploma in Endoscopic Surgery (Germany)
- Fellow in Minimal Access Surgery (New Delhi)